Triangle Package Machinery: Vertical Form Fill Seal (VFFS) Packaging Machines, Combination Weighers, Bag in Box and much more....
With a diverse product line that includes vertical form fill seal (VFFS) baggers, combination weighers / scales, depositors, and bag in box packaging systems, Triangle is truly your single-source for packaging equipment. As one of the first companies in the world to manufacture VFFS bag machines, Triangle helped set an unparalleled standard of excellence in the industry. Our X-Series is a line of technically-advanced, operator-friendly bagging machines, available with Ultrasonic welding or traditional heat sealing.
Founded in 1923 by Louis Muskat, who introduced a packaging machine that more than doubled the typical production of the day, Triangle has a reputation for applying state of the art innovation to help our customers become more competitive. Today the family’s third generation continues a tradition of innovation in packaging machinery. We offer superior engineering, a complete manufacturing facility, and dedicated customer support. Over the years, we’ve seen it all! From fresh poultry to frozen foods to dry bulk, Triangle Package Machinery has provided its customers with innovative packaging solutions for decades. Whether your application requires pillow bags, zippers, flat bottom or quad-seal stand-up bags, you can count on Triangle to deliver a trusted, cost-efficient solution to any of your packaging machinery needs.
Why Triangle Package Machinery?
All of our packaging equipment is designed for the harshest of manufacturing environments, and custom-built to your specific application, with the benefit of three generations of expertise behind each machine we build. Our packaging machines are proudly built in the USA. At our 120,000 square foot facility, located in Chicago, you can see our entire manufacturing process from raw material fabrication through complete testing and machine check-out. This unique advantage makes Triangle the only company in the world that manufactures VFFS baggers, combination weighers, and bag in box systems, all under one roof. Whether you are an existing partner or a potential one, we are confident our packaging solutions expertise will help you find the proper solution to your packaging challenge.
Vertical Form Fill Seal (VFFS) Bagging Machines
Available in both intermittent and continuous motion, our X-Series vertical form fill seal baggers are the Faster, Cleaner, Smarter solution to your packaging needs. And, our intermittent motion models can be easily converted to continuous motion in the field as your production needs change. Read More...
- All servo baggers for faster operating speeds;
- Quick changeover of sealing jaws to switch between laminated and non-laminated film;
- Unique center-lining features for simple, tool-less and quick changeover of forming tubes and film rolls;
- Film roll changes achieved in less than a minute with our 2-position film roll feature;
- Open-frame architecture for easy cleaning and troubleshooting;
- Pivoting control box for 360-degree machine access;
- 3 levels of sanitation, including stainless steel frame, stainless steel washdown, and advanced sanitary design to meet USDA and 3A sanitation standards;
- Traditional heat sealing or Ultrasonic welding;
- As a Rockwell Automation Machine Builder Partner, all machines utilize Rockwell Automation ControlLogix platform;
- We offer the only zipper applicator that is integrated into the film cage, which eliminates rejects caused by poor zipper placement;
- Baggers can change speed based on an up-stream signal, without operator intervention!
Offering unmatched accuracy, Triangle weighers include in-line and belt-fed models, and can be designed to meet a wide range of food packaging applications, including cereal, poultry and seafood, shredded cheese, and fresh or frozen fruit and vegetables. Read More...
Horizontal Cartoning Systems
Our Flex1 Horizontal Cartoning System offers a complete Bag In Box system in a compact footprint. Ideal for food packaging applications such as IQF products, snacks, cereal, powders and baking mixes, and more. Read More...
Tray Loading / Rotary Depositing Systems
Designed to deposit product into a predetermined space in preformed bowls or in sectioned trays for entrees or complete meals, Triangle’s Tray Loading / Depositing System can load trays at speeds up to 150 per minute. Read More...
After-Market Service and Support
- Triangle has over 23 field service technicians with an average tenure of 14 years servicing Triangle customers;
- Conveniently located just minutes from Chicago’s O’Hare International Airport, so it’s easy for us to reach you or send parts within 24 hours to keep you running;
- PMMI-Certified and bilingual training programs can be customized to your needs and conducted at your facility or ours.